Clojure

New function re-quote-replacement has incorrect :added metadata

Details

  • Type: Defect Defect
  • Status: Closed Closed
  • Priority: Minor Minor
  • Resolution: Completed
  • Affects Version/s: Release 1.5
  • Fix Version/s: Release 1.5
  • Component/s: None
  • Labels:
    None
  • Patch:
    Code
  • Approval:
    Ok

Description

I created the patch for CLJ-870 that added the function re-quote-replacement before Clojure 1.4 was released, and I was apparently hoping it would get into that release. It is in now, but incorrectly states that fn re-quote-replacement was added in 1.4.

Activity

Hide
Christopher Redinger added a comment -

As you'd expect, this patch applies cleanly and improves the correctness of the documentation.

Show
Christopher Redinger added a comment - As you'd expect, this patch applies cleanly and improves the correctness of the documentation.
Hide
Andy Fingerhut added a comment -

And before creating this patch, I did a diff between Clojure 1.4 and 1.5-beta1 source code, and verified that every other function with :added metadata that has been added since 1.4 says "1.5". Only re-quote-replacement was mislabeled in this way.

Show
Andy Fingerhut added a comment - And before creating this patch, I did a diff between Clojure 1.4 and 1.5-beta1 source code, and verified that every other function with :added metadata that has been added since 1.4 says "1.5". Only re-quote-replacement was mislabeled in this way.

People

Vote (0)
Watch (1)

Dates

  • Created:
    Updated:
    Resolved: