In Clojure 1.5.1, the following things are marked as "alpha - subject to change". We should consider this list and whether some of them are no longer alpha and update them appropriately.
- Watches (1.0): add-watch, remove-watch
- Transients (1.1): transient, persistent!, conj!, assoc!, dissoc!, pop!, disj!
- Exceptions (1.4): ex-info, ex-data
- Promises (1.1): promise, deliver
- Compiler warnings (1.4): :disable-locals-clearing
- Records (1.3) defrecord
- Types (1.3): deftype
- Pretty print (1.3): print-table
- clojure.reflect (1.3) (all)
- Reducers (1.5) (all)
- Removes alpha marking for everything except reducers, disable-locals-clearing, and clojure.reflect. If Stu wants to remove for clojure.reflect, he should do so.
Screened by: Alex Miller