tomfaulhaber said: We'll address this by moving the version of pprint from contrib into clojure for 1.2.
The plan is:
1. Remove the gen-class requirement from pprint (see ticket 81 in clojure)
2. Create a branch of clojure that includes:
- The clojure.contrib.pprint tree less the examples directory (I'll put these in their own github project for the moment).
- A new doc directory for the supporting docs that get picked up by autodoc (this is broken right now, but I'm about to fix it).
- tests moved from contrib to clojure tests
3. Create a patch that matches my branch. Add it to the ticket.
4. Commit the patch once it's reviewed
5. Update contrib to point back to clojure with the appropriate deprecation warnings.