Clojure

Formatting fixes for doc strings

Details

  • Type: Defect Defect
  • Status: Closed Closed
  • Resolution: Completed
  • Affects Version/s: None
  • Fix Version/s: Release 1.1
  • Component/s: None
  • Labels:
    None

Description

Looking at the automatically generated API documentation, I noticed that some doc strings were running off the right margin because of very long lines. Also, remove-method had a tab in the middle of the doc string.

I've made a patch that contains only updates to the doc strings and no logic strings and recommend it for a 1.1 "cleanup" style fix.

People

Vote (0)
Watch (0)

Dates

  • Created:
    Updated:
    Resolved: