Clojure

Tests for types and protocols, round 2

Details

  • Type: Enhancement Enhancement
  • Status: Closed Closed
  • Resolution: Completed
  • Affects Version/s: None
  • Fix Version/s: Release 1.2
  • Component/s: None
  • Labels:
    None
  • Approval:
    Ok

Activity

Hide
Assembla Importer added a comment -

mikehinchey said: I started writing some tests, but haven't gotten any feedback. Let me know if this is worthwhile.

http://groups.google.com/group/clojure-dev/browse_thread/thread/68075dbbe48cca4d
http://github.com/mikehinchey/clojure/commit/242d477423ef4df21b0f70e2a19a9ef68ea2b5df

Show
Assembla Importer added a comment - mikehinchey said: I started writing some tests, but haven't gotten any feedback. Let me know if this is worthwhile. http://groups.google.com/group/clojure-dev/browse_thread/thread/68075dbbe48cca4d http://github.com/mikehinchey/clojure/commit/242d477423ef4df21b0f70e2a19a9ef68ea2b5df
Hide
Assembla Importer added a comment -

stu said: Mike,

Can you attach a patch that includes just the redef-protocol test and the compiler fix?

Thanks!

Show
Assembla Importer added a comment - stu said: Mike, Can you attach a patch that includes just the redef-protocol test and the compiler fix? Thanks!
Hide
Assembla Importer added a comment -
Show
Assembla Importer added a comment - stu said: [file:c3AD6Av6ur36EQeJe5cbCb]
Hide
Assembla Importer added a comment -

stu said: I have opened a new ticket (#333) for the bug Mike found.

My patch includes tests and a fix for a NPE when misusing extend.

Show
Assembla Importer added a comment - stu said: I have opened a new ticket (#333) for the bug Mike found. My patch includes tests and a fix for a NPE when misusing extend.

People

Vote (0)
Watch (0)

Dates

  • Created:
    Updated:
    Resolved: