Affects Version/s: Release 1.4
Fix Version/s: Release 1.4
The page http://dev.clojure.org/display/doc/1.3 has markup issues:
- *earmuffs* become bold
- clearly [ ] must mean something special, 'cause they all turn pink.
- presumably there's some way to make confluence use monospace for code snippets.
- I'm sure confluence has some way to mark headings, but It doesn't look like "==" is it.
- I'd like to evict the "frowning face" from
CLJ-751's clj-format example.
- 2.29 seems to have suffered some encoding debacle, though I'm not quite sure what happened.
Further discussion revealed that this was just a copy/paste of changes.txt in the source repository. Discussions on clojure-dev suggested the idea of recoding changes.txt to changes.md and recoding it as proper markdown so that it will be rendered nicely by github.
This would make http://dev.clojure.org/display/doc/1.3 obsolete, its contents could be replaced by a link to 'changes.md' on github. That makes more sense than maintaining two copies of the document in mutually incompatible markups (markdown and whatever confluence uses).
See also the following clojure-dev thread: