Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
== New Notes ==
Source map support will be landing in Chrome in 6 weeks.
== Old Notes ==
Google's debugging tooling consists of at least these two big pieces:
- The `--create_source_map` compiler flag, which generates a table mapping source JS to compiled JS
- The [Closure Inspector](http://code.google.com/closure/compiler/docs/inspector.html), a Firefox plugin that uses the source maps to provide error messages pointing to original code instead of compiled code
- What does integrating with Closure Inspector look like?
- Can we use code from gclosure to generate our own cljs ��� compiled JS mappings?
- Would we need to modify Closure Inspector?
Imported from github issue #31