Clojure-Contrib

Add set of regular expression functions

Details

  • Type: Defect Defect
  • Status: Closed Closed
  • Resolution: Declined
  • Affects Version/s: None
  • Fix Version/s: None
  • Component/s: None
  • Labels:
    None

Description

A couple of RE utilities I developed for Cascade that I no longer need but are generally useful.

Activity

Hide
Assembla Importer added a comment -

hlship said: [file:bJLaTSDWWr3PNFeJe5aVNr]: patch file

Show
Assembla Importer added a comment - hlship said: [file:bJLaTSDWWr3PNFeJe5aVNr]: patch file
Hide
Assembla Importer added a comment -

stuart.sierra said: An equivalent to re-map is present in str-utils2 & 3, not sure about re-partition

Show
Assembla Importer added a comment - stuart.sierra said: An equivalent to re-map is present in str-utils2 & 3, not sure about re-partition
Hide
Assembla Importer added a comment -

stuart.sierra said: Updating tickets (#1, #2, #3, #4, #6, #20, #23, #25, #30, #31, #33, #34, #35, #37, #38, #52, #55, #58, #59, #60, #61, #62, #63, #64)

Show
Assembla Importer added a comment - stuart.sierra said: Updating tickets (#1, #2, #3, #4, #6, #20, #23, #25, #30, #31, #33, #34, #35, #37, #38, #52, #55, #58, #59, #60, #61, #62, #63, #64)
Hide
Assembla Importer added a comment -

stu said: re-partition seems to be on the borderline in terms of generality. If it really has important use cases, please re-implement to be lazy.

Show
Assembla Importer added a comment - stu said: re-partition seems to be on the borderline in terms of generality. If it really has important use cases, please re-implement to be lazy.

People

Vote (0)
Watch (0)

Dates

  • Created:
    Updated:
    Resolved: