core.logic

Simple unification and partial-map support for ClojureScript

Details

  • Type: Enhancement Enhancement
  • Status: Closed Closed
  • Priority: Major Major
  • Resolution: Completed
  • Affects Version/s: None
  • Fix Version/s: None
  • Component/s: None
  • Labels:
    None

Description

This ports over the simple unifier (and prep and binding-map) as well as the partial-map support into ClojureScript. Additionally some deprecated protocol use was patched up.

Activity

Hide
David Nolen added a comment -

This looks great but could we copy over the related tests for simple unification and partial map unification? You can run these with script/test. Thanks.

Show
David Nolen added a comment - This looks great but could we copy over the related tests for simple unification and partial map unification? You can run these with script/test. Thanks.
Hide
Paul deGrandis added a comment - - edited

I promise to write tests from now on

I patched up one bug, noted the failing unification for partial-map (I will open a new ticket for it).

Also, prep is failing on some JS Object because of a with-meta call. See the tests for the cases where that happens. I couldn't figure it out, but I haven't hit this in my project code (I'm doing extremely simple unification and binding-map stuff).
I'll open up a new ticket for that as well.

===
edit: take version 3 - removed print statements I left in the test file

Show
Paul deGrandis added a comment - - edited I promise to write tests from now on I patched up one bug, noted the failing unification for partial-map (I will open a new ticket for it). Also, prep is failing on some JS Object because of a with-meta call. See the tests for the cases where that happens. I couldn't figure it out, but I haven't hit this in my project code (I'm doing extremely simple unification and binding-map stuff). I'll open up a new ticket for that as well. === edit: take version 3 - removed print statements I left in the test file

People

Vote (0)
Watch (0)

Dates

  • Created:
    Updated:
    Resolved: