Access to many contributor resources is dependent upon signing the Contributor Agreement (CA).
- Why Clojure has a CA
- Contributing FAQ for questions like:
- Why does Clojure require a CA?
- Why does Clojure require the CA on paper?
- Why does Clojure not accept pull requests on Github?
Issue tracking (JIRA)
- Sign up for JIRA account
- JIRA workflow- groups, tickets, activities
- Creating Tickets - how to make a great ticket
- Developing Patches - writing, updating, running tests
- How Can I Help With Tickets?
Tracking Tickets (release-independent):
Tracking Tickets (for next release):
Other useful reports:
- Become a committer
- Create a new contrib library
- How to Make Releases
- Contrib Library READMEs - how to write a README
- List of all JIRA projects
- Autodoc for contrib projects
- Guidelines for Clojure Contrib committers
- Library Coding Standards
- JIRA project key conventions
- Where Did Clojure.Contrib Go
- Moving Projects Into Contrib
- Contrib 1.0.0 Releases - when is a library ready for 1.0.0?
- Clojure Releases and latest Snapshot
- Github - Organization, Clojure, ClojureScript, Clojure-CLR
- API docs
- Cheat sheet
Continuous Integration and Releases (Hudson)
- Join the clojure mailing list
- Join the clojurescript mailing list
- Join the clojure-dev mailing list (must sign CA)
- Moderate the mailing lists