This is the home of the data.xml space.
To help you on your way, we've inserted some of our favourite macros on this home page. As you start creating pages, blogging and commenting you'll see the macros below fill up with all the activity in your space. Design Discussion for clojure.data.xml
Problem: There have been a slow stream of ad-hoc requests for XML features in clojure, but no unifying design.
- promote (part of?) clojure.contrib.lazy-xml?
- translation of XML into Clojure data structures.
- clojure.xml, c.c.lazy-xml, and enlive all share same format
- format is code friendly
- could have an alternate literal-friendly form
- improve/enhance undocumented functions in clojure.xml
Section Column width 60% Recently Updated Column width 5% Column width 35%
Page Tree Search Page Tree