Status and TODO
- Add a new protocol for IEvaluator which is used by a console to evaluate forms and return a map containing user feedback to be printed.
- Extract console code from the current REPL and make it use the IEvaluator protocol.
- Add a timeout in the REPL. This should only exist in the browser-connected REPL.
- Add a new REPL documentation page to the wiki. Explain what we have so far, how it works and the issues we are dealing with. Share this with the ClojureScript team and get feedback before merging these changes into the master branch.
- Show how to use it from scratch.
- Show how to use it with an existing application like twitterbuzz.
- Figure out how to implement *1, *2 etc in a way that is useful when evaluating in a browser.
- The REPL client code for the "inner page" of the CrossPageChannel doesn't work when compiled in advanced mode. Find out why. It is currently being compiled with simple optimizations.