- Patches may only be accepted from signers of the CA
- All contributions are automatically governed by the terms of the CA
Achieving a 1.0.0 release
In order to be approved for a 1.0.0 release (by Clojure/core), a contrib library must satisfy the following criteria (work in progress, original list by Stuart Halloway):
- Stability and production use.
- Some amount of time in #1 to get community feedback. (How long?)
- Conformance with Clojure idioms.
- Careful review to avoid unnecessary dependencies.
- Simplicity / Power / Focus.
- Avoid AOT requirement if at all possible.
- Motivated maintainer.