- moderating the mailing list
- moderating the Clojure IRC channel
- somebody to answer questions about getting ON the IRC channel: some people have struggled with the registration/authentication process
- administering the various Clojure web apps: clojure.org, clojure.com, Assembla, Confluence, Mycroft, etc.
- planning Clojure events such as the Clojure/conj
- creating and editing documentation
- helping migrate projects to newer versions of Clojure
- developing sample applications, such as solutions for the alioth benchmarks