If someone requests to join the Clojure Dev Google group but they are not on the contributor's list, they should not be approved for joining the group until they have signed a CA. If you have the time and interest, an email reply to them like the one titled "Form reply to Clojure Dev Google group applicants who have not signed a CA" below could help them learn the status of their application. In my experience, some people request to join the Clojure Dev Google group when they intended to join the regular Clojure group instead. Some don't realize that they can submit a CA without any immediate plans to submit code to Clojure. Clarifying those misunderstanding can help.
- new account holders belong to the confluence-users, and can comment on things
- CA signers should be added to these groups:
- clojure-dev, so they can edit and create pages
- jira-developers, to enable them to edit JIRA tickets
- the core team belongs to clojure-core, and can create new spaces and do other admin-y things.