Russ Olsen is leading the charge to create a standard launcher for Clojure, which will be a(n) (r)evolution of his dejour project.
Minimum Feature Set
- support windows/Mac/Linux
- readline support
- console REPL
- target latest version of Clojure
Issues / Follow-on Features
- interactive maven consumption, a la Liebke's cljr?
- different sized installs
- auto-inclusion of new contribs > 1.0?
- auto-inclusion of new contribs, hand-selected by core team
- coordinate release targets with book/tutorial authors?
- graphical repl
- ability to pass params to Java
- one-click installer for Windows?
- interactions with whatever we choose for build/repositories