You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version. Compare with Current | View Page History
Clojure should support parallel operations on its data structures.
- Use the Fork/Join framework coming for Java 7
- Some work started in the par branch
- Parallel map, reduce etc
- Incorporate FJ into futures?
- Tie resources to tasks?
- STM, IO scopes etc
- FJ framework has backport to Java 6, but not Java 5
- Is there a way to tie ownership things now attached to threads (like STM) to FJ tasks instead?