The Clojure/core team is looking to hire a Community Manager Intern. The right candidate is probably a Computer Science undergrad, grad student, or recent graduate local to the Clojure/core team in Durham, N.C. Job would include doing whatever it takes to help move Clojure and the community forward, including:
- moderating the mailing list
- administering the various Clojure web apps: clojure.org, clojure.com, Assembla, Confluence, Mycroft, etc.
- planning Clojure events such as the Clojure/conj
- creating and editing documentation
- helping migrate projects to newer versions of Clojure
- developing sample applications, such as solutions for the alioth benchmarks