- your key must be installed on build.clojure.org!
- git checkout onto the correct branch
- create/edit changes.txt
- run ./release.sh (follow instructions for args)
- if build succeded:
- if build failed:
- clean up any messes as necessary (locally and on build.clojure.org)
Use "mvn deploy" to copy the Maven artifacts from local repo to build.clojure.org/releases. Some notes:
- "mvn clean"
- "git checkout -b 1.2.x"
- Modify "pom.xml":
- change <clojure.version>1.2.0-whatever-version</clojure.version>
- change <version>1.2.0-whatever-version</version>
- "git commit -a"
- "git tag 1.2.0-whatever-version""
- "mvn install" to install Maven artifacts in local repo.
- "mvn assembly:assembly" to create ZIP release package in target/
- Upload the ZIP package to http://github.com/clojure/clojure-contrib/downloads
- Update the download links at http://clojure.org.
- Use "mvn deploy" to copy the Maven artifacts from local repo to build.clojure.org/releases. You will need to put hudson/your-private-key path info in .m2/settings.xml on your local box.
- In a more perfect world, the hudson user would not have login, but would have scp.