You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version. Compare with Current | View Page History
The demark project on Github does three things:
- partial automatic conversion from wikispaces to confluence formats
- xmlrpc updates of confluence format to dev.clojure.org
- source control of the input and output data (since automation is partial we may need this)
- port the CSS from the old site
- may be easier to rewrite
- want to take advantage of Confluence's tree display in the left pane
- review and hand-edit things broken by automatic conversion (possibly modifying and re-running the automation)
- set appropriate space permissions
- edit ability for everyone on Clojure/core team?
- figure out how to make a Confluence space act as a top-level URL
- final signoff from Rich
- switch DNS
- decide how to continue to use demark (if at all) once conversion is complete.
- maintain git source control of content?
- allow git-based update of content?