Access to many contributor resources is dependent upon signing the Contributor Agreement (CA).
- Become a contributor
- Check whether someone is a contributor
- Why Clojure has a CA
- Contributing FAQ for questions like:
- Why does Clojure require a CA?
- Why does Clojure require the CA on paper?
- Why does Clojure not accept pull requests on Github?
Issue tracking (JIRA)
- JIRA workflow
- Clojure Workflow Overview
- Vetting Tickets (Clojure/core)
- Screening Tickets (Screeners)
- Committing and Closing (Stu H, Rich)
- JIRA Questions
Tracking what's happening:
- Become a committer
- Create a new contrib library
- Release a contrib library
- List of all JIRA projects
- Guidelines for Clojure Contrib committers
- Library Coding Standards
- JIRA project key conventions
- Design new features on the Clojure Design confluence site
- See major feature candidates for next release
Continuous Integration and Releases (Hudson)
- Join the clojure mailing list
- Join the clojurescript mailing list
- Join the clojure-dev mailing list (clojure-dev)
- Moderate the mailing lists
- Edit pages in Confluence