This page documents what happens when a new contributor signs the Contributor Agreement.
- Contributor signs the online Contributor Agreement. An email is sent to Rich Hickey and a few other Cognitect employees.
- One of the CA recipients adds the contributors name to the http://clojure.org/contributing page: name + GitHub ID. (This usually happens within a couple days.)
- Contributor should request access to http://groups.google.com/group/clojure-dev mailing list.
- Mailing list manager will verify name on contributor page and if so, accept the contributor into the group.
- Mailing list manager should search for the contributor's JIRA id (it's helpful if this resembles the name/github id) and adds the following groups:
- clojure-dev - allows editing of wiki pages
- jira-developers - allows editing of JIRA tickets
Please contact Alex Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions regarding anything on this list.