I encountered this error while developing a cljs project that included openlayers lib in its deps.
Open layers is a Closure library and I used the latest version 3.15.1.
The error that compiler reports is:
java.io.IOException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
I have recreated the minimal scenario, the one like on ClojureScript Quick start guide.
Steps to reproduce the problem (basically like the quick start):
- Download standalone cljs jar from the link in the guide
- Create the same build.cljs file as defined on the guide
- Download openlayers-3.15.1.jar and place it in the root
- Add require statement in core.cljs - (ns hello-world.core (:require ol.Map)) for example
- Than in cmd run java -cp "cljs.jar;openlayers-3.15.1.jar;src" clojure.main build.clj
I have also tested with cljs master branch (created an uberjar and tested again) and i get the same error.
Attached is the example stacktrace (in that run I added :verbose true to get the 'Copying...' output).