To test the above patch, I updated the project.clj a little to get lein cljsbuild test to work, and then ran the unit tests using jsc out/test.js, and it reported that all tests passed.
I also loaded the macros namespace into into the shipping ClojureScript JAR and exercised things with assertions enabled to ensure the change is good, using this to start things up:
java -cp cljs.jar:core.rrb-vector-0.0.12-SNAPSHOT.jar clojure.main -m cljs.repl.node
I also tested things in bootstrapped ClojureScript using Lumo (https://github.com/anmonteiro/lumo), loading the jar using
lumo -c core.rrb-vector-0.0.12-SNAPSHOT.jar
and exercising the API a little, particularly with respect to vector creation.
FWIW, core.rbb-vector has been working fine with bootstrapped ClojureScript since May 2016 within Planck (https://github.com/mfikes/planck/) as Planck uses Fipp, which uses core.rbb-vector. The revisions in this ticket are only to address what was needed to make core.rbb-vector be dynamically loaded into a a bootstrapped ClojureScript environment (Planck AOT compiles things, and the macros namespace of core.rbb-vector is compiled by JVM ClojureScript, thus sidestepping the specific issues addressed in this ticket.)