tools.reader

Improving readability by adding docstrings

Details

  • Type: Enhancement Enhancement
  • Status: Closed Closed
  • Priority: Trivial Trivial
  • Resolution: Completed
  • Affects Version/s: None
  • Fix Version/s: None
  • Component/s: None
  • Environment:
    N/A
  • Patch:
    Code

Description

While reading through the codebase in preparation for writing my GSOC 2015 application, I added docstrings to many (not quite all) functions which lacked them.

Also, I changed one function to use the variable name rdr instead of reader to be consistent with the rest of the project.

Activity

Hide
Nicola Mometto added a comment -

Hi Matthew, thanks for the contribution.
Please read http://dev.clojure.org/display/community/Developing+Patches on how to attach a properly formatted patch to a clojure ticket, I'll be more then happy to apply it then!

Show
Nicola Mometto added a comment - Hi Matthew, thanks for the contribution. Please read http://dev.clojure.org/display/community/Developing+Patches on how to attach a properly formatted patch to a clojure ticket, I'll be more then happy to apply it then!
Hide
Matthew West added a comment -

Correctly formatted patch for application

Show
Matthew West added a comment - Correctly formatted patch for application

People

Vote (0)
Watch (0)

Dates

  • Created:
    Updated:
    Resolved: