You can view the work in progress in the Scratch Space.
- Stop rendering a top <h1>, which duplicates the top level Confluence infers from the page title?
- this begs the question of change the page names from url_like_names to "URL Like Names"...
- port the CSS from the old site
- may be easier to rewrite
- want to take advantage of Confluence's tree display in the left pane
- review and hand-edit things broken by automatic conversion (possibly modifying and re-running the automation)
- sometimes automation mangles links whose internals are re-confusable with markup (e.g. top of other_functions)
- set appropriate space permissions
- edit ability for everyone on Clojure/core team?
- figure out how to make a Confluence space act as a top-level URL
- final signoff from Rich
- switch DNS
- decide how to continue to use demark (if at all) once conversion is complete.
- maintain git source control of content?
- allow git-based update of content?