Access to many contributor resources is dependent upon signing the Contributor Agreement (CA).
- Why Clojure has a CA
- Contributing FAQ for questions like:
- Why does Clojure require a CA?
- Why does Clojure require the CA on paper?Why does Clojure not accept pull requests on Github?
- Adding a new contributor
Issue tracking (JIRA)
Tracking Tickets (release-independent):
- | Triaged | Prescreened | Vetted | Declined | Backlog
- Triaged Defects | Triaged Enhancements
Tracking Tickets (for next release):
Clojure 1.8 release:
Other useful reports:
core.async (similar process but without release targeting):
- Become a committer
- Create a new contrib library
- How to Make Releases
- Contrib Library READMEs - how to write a README