This page and subpages capture planning for Release.Next. This is higher-level than specific tasks (linked below).
The current planned release will be Clojure version 1.4. This page is in development and subject to change.
Any bugs that crop up during the 1.4 cycle will be addressed post-haste.
- Enhanced core documentation
- Enhanced error messages
Clojure core changes
Language-level API Changes
- Distinguishing field access
- Accurate documentation and listings
- How to use? How to integrate?
- Jira views for each?
- More libraries rolled in
- Build profiles
Follow Along in JIRA
Possible Enhancements and Fixes
- Open / All issues for Release.Next
- Approved Backlog issues are not currently slated for the next release. Please add comments and/or vote up issues important to you!